Two Matrox Rt.x100 questions!

I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
Would you buy anyway?

Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about matrox x100 questions

    G wrote:
    > I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
    > with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
    > Would you buy anyway?
    >
    > Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
    > Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?

    You can answer your own questions by consulting

    http://matrox.com/video/support/rtx100xtremepro/rec/home.cfm

    Gary Eickmeier

    Finally got a reply from Matrox and my motherboard is acceptable.

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:33:47 GMT, drama@canada.com (G) wrote:

    >I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
    >with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
    >Would you buy anyway?
    >
    >Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
    >Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?
    >
    >Thanks.

Tuner Cards Matrox Canopus Graphics