Two Matrox Rt.x100 questions!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 27, 2004 6:33:47 PM

I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
Would you buy anyway?

Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?

Thanks.

More about : matrox x100 questions

Anonymous
June 27, 2004 7:38:16 PM

G wrote:
> I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
> with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
> Would you buy anyway?
>
> Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
> Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?

You can answer your own questions by consulting

http://matrox.com/video/support/rtx100xtremepro/rec/hom...

Gary Eickmeier
June 28, 2004 8:51:13 PM

Finally got a reply from Matrox and my motherboard is acceptable.

!