Problems With My Pinnacle PCTV Stereo

when i have instal him than he ask do you want to restart your computer
i say yes when he`s back ther come`s a program for test the pinnacle
and evey time the test faild but i want to use the composite for
recording my playstation 2 movies but he won`t work he says every time
on windows movie maker 2.0 ther is no thing for recording who can help
me?

--
Kevin
Kevin's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=3258

If the test is failing it is obviously a problem with the computer not
meeting the specs for the pinnacle hardware.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media