Book: "Vegas Video Editing Workshop" ?

Mitch@hotmail.com wrote:
> Anyone here have this book? Is it worthwhile?

I have it and I considered it very worthwhile. If you already have Vegas 5,
hang on for a while as Douglas has one coming out shortly for it.
More details at http://www.vasst.com/printproducts/bookmenu.htm

Gary Kleiner has a good selection of training DVDs as well.
More info at http://www.vegastoolsandtraining.com/

There's also a series of (free) newsletters from Edward Troxel at
http://thetroxels.com/tts/

Finally, a comprehensive collection of free Vegas scripts (if you haven't
used them yet, you're missing out on some useful & powerful utilities) are
at http://s92274348.onlinehome.us/vegas.html

Mike