DVD play on windows MCE 2005, change screen size

I have a pc running windows MCE 2005 to a 42" plasma...How do i change the
size of the dvd playback screen, it seems to be smaller than when i ran dvd's
through my entertainment center?
1 answer Last reply
More about play windows 2005 change screen size

    "jeffe" wrote:

    > I have a pc running windows MCE 2005 to a 42" plasma...How do i change the
    > size of the dvd playback screen, it seems to be smaller than when i ran dvd's
    > through my entertainment center?

Video DVD Screen Size Microsoft Windows XP