  • Video
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 13, 2005 12:27:33 PM

am new on the the site but i need help with the video quality. i use an XP
but the video quality is very poor for DVD and online sources. any help? thks

More about : video quality

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 8:38:41 PM

We'll need more info like pc specs, graphics card, have you updated drivers?
type of monitor? file type you are playing? Have you updated WMP? DirectX?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media