Video quality

am new on the the site but i need help with the video quality. i use an XP
but the video quality is very poor for DVD and online sources. any help? thks
1 answer Last reply
More about video quality

    We'll need more info like pc specs, graphics card, have you updated drivers?
    type of monitor? file type you are playing? Have you updated WMP? DirectX?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "opayin" <opayin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > am new on the the site but i need help with the video quality. i use an XP
    > but the video quality is very poor for DVD and online sources. any help?
    > thks

Video Microsoft Windows XP