Logo maker?

Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from pics
for HalfLife?

Thanx
4 answers Last reply
More about logo maker

    Tommas wrote:
    > Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from pics
    > for HalfLife?
    >
    > Thanx

    I think the same on for HL1 worked for HL2? I was able to reuse my old
    logo from HL1.

    The app used was WALLY.

    --
    Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
    Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    Go to www.cyber-rat.com ..... Lots of good logo info and links....

    --

    "The Buffalo Theory"

    A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
    buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
    and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
    natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
    the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
    improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
    In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
    fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
    alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
    it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
    In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
    weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
    efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
    after a few beers.

    Actually, it's easier than that now with HL2. You can now simply choose a
    JPG file (among other formats), the only condition is that it should be of
    certain dimensions, which I can't recall just now : (
    Although I'm not sure if a regular image editing program (like Photoshop)
    would do the transparency too.
    Fortunately my image doesn't use transparency.

    Jay

    "Tommas" <yahoo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from pics
    > for HalfLife?
    >
    > Thanx

    You can use a little tool called "Wally" i believe. It converts images to
    actual spray paint images for use within the game.

Games Video Games