Logo maker?

Last response: in Video Games
July 27, 2005 3:07:52 AM

Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from pics
for HalfLife?

Thanx

More about : logo maker

July 27, 2005 6:24:53 PM

Tommas wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from pics
> for HalfLife?
>
> Thanx

I think the same on for HL1 worked for HL2? I was able to reuse my old
logo from HL1.

The app used was WALLY.

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

Go to www.cyber-rat.com ..... Lots of good logo info and links....

--

"The Buffalo Theory"

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
after a few beers.
Related resources
July 28, 2005 6:51:25 AM

Actually, it's easier than that now with HL2. You can now simply choose a
JPG file (among other formats), the only condition is that it should be of
certain dimensions, which I can't recall just now : (
Although I'm not sure if a regular image editing program (like Photoshop)
would do the transparency too.
Fortunately my image doesn't use transparency.

Jay

"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn39@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Go to www.cyber-rat.com ..... Lots of good logo info and links....
>
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:24:53 -0400, Jetsons <me@work.now> wrote:
>
>>Tommas wrote:
>>> Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from
>>> pics
>>> for HalfLife?
>>>
>>> Thanx
>>>

>>I think the same on for HL1 worked for HL2? I was able to reuse my old
>>logo from HL1.
>>
>>The app used was WALLY.
>
> --
>

> "The Buffalo Theory"
>

> A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
> buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest
> and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
> natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
> the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
> improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
> In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
> fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
> alcohol, as we know, kill brain cells. But naturally,
> it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
> In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the
> weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
> efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter
> after a few beers.

August 3, 2005 12:33:04 PM

"Tommas" <yahoo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D c6c7h$37a$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi, does anyone know if there is a program to make colour logos from pics
> for HalfLife?
>
> Thanx

You can use a little tool called "Wally" i believe. It converts images to
actual spray paint images for use within the game.
!