When I attempt to play an on-line movie trailer, the movie starts and stops
constantly on and off untill it has reached the end. Then it will play all
the way thru without the starting and stopping. This seems to have just
started since I renewed my ZoneAlarm Pro. This does not happen when I play
one of the movies I have already save to my hard drive. Any help would be
appreciated.
--
weet

It's most likely the bitrate is high, so the movie cannot be streamed as
fast as you can watch it. It may be co-incidence it seems to have started
with Zone alarm, but check to see what your download speed is.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media