popeye

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2004

I get a message from DirectX saying that the functions couldn't be performed
because Direct Draw needs more memory. Is there any way I can increase the
amount of memory available to DirectDraw? I have 128 MB video memory and 1
GB SDRAM. Any help?

Try R.clickong my computer,properties,advanced,performance,virtual memory
change button,select,"let windows manage" then click set 2X,close out,a
restart
should be prompted.