All in wonder 128 pro and winxp?

I have just installed win xp and my ati aiw 128 pro does not have
all the tabs in advanced screen settings, so now I can't switch on
the TV output etc. Any ideas?

tia.
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp

    You may try the ATI drivers for the card here

    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27

    I would suggest you establish a restore point before trying so you can
    revert if you have problems

    --
    Jon Hildrum
    DTS MVP
    <messenger> wrote in message news:Olpjfh$hFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    >I have just installed win xp and my ati aiw 128 pro does not have
    > all the tabs in advanced screen settings, so now I can't switch on
    > the TV output etc. Any ideas?
    >
    > tia.

Video Microsoft Windows XP