Don't know if this is the right place to ask this

anyways hi im new here and i have a huge promblem. Over at
residentevilfan.com they have a multimedia page and all of those movies
use windows advanced streaming format for windows media player 9. Is
there any way i can copy those movies over to my harddrive? I can;t
right click and i can't save as target. Any ideas on how to beat the
system?

--
therealwesker

http://www.wmrecorder.com/
or
When watching a movie, right click the picture and select properties.
Copy the location, it looks like this
http://www.residentevilfan.ws/vids/residentevil_clip09_high.asf

Paste it into an email, send it to yourself.
Open the email, right click the link and select Save Target As

Regards
Mark Dormer