Windows Media Player 10 Please Help

This is a repeat of the question/problem I input to the descussion group on
7/13/05.Can someone tell me what to do to correct the problem or give me an
ideal where to start. When I attempt to play an on-line movie trailer the
movie starts and then it just hangs there for a few seconds. Then the time
line moves forward as well as another fram and then it stops again. This is
repeated continually untill the time line reaches the end of the movie. Then
the movie will start from the begining and play all the way thru without
stopping. Can someone please help? Thank you,
--
weet

weet,
Here's my take on what you just posted.

"When I attempt to play an on-line movie trailer the movie starts and
then it just hangs there for a few seconds."
You didn't mention what type of connection you have.
(broadband/dialup)

"Then the movie will start from the begining and play all the way thru
without stopping."
That's because the movie/trailer is now cached as a single file for
playing on your computer.
How about some hardware specs we can look at for your computer?
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman