help burning photostory 3 slide show wtih movie maker 3

hi

I am trying to make a bday present for my hubby, I scanned all the pics I
had from when he was young to now and I made a slide show with photo story
3. I saved it then I went to movie maker and added title and end credit. I
am having family over and wanted them to show the whole dvd on a 42 inch
plasma with 16:9 ratio. I tried to burn the file from movie maker with Nero
but I can't seem to do it. Is it possible ? What program should I use to
burn on DVD? Pls help I need it done by tomorrow.

amee
2 answers Last reply
More about help burning photostory slide show wtih movie maker

    When you've finished with it in Windows Movie Maker, save it to your
    computer as a DV-AVI file. Then open Nero, import the DV-AVI file and Nero
    will burn the DVD fine.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "veris and amee young" <verisyoung@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > I am trying to make a bday present for my hubby, I scanned all the pics I
    > had from when he was young to now and I made a slide show with photo story
    > 3. I saved it then I went to movie maker and added title and end credit. I
    > am having family over and wanted them to show the whole dvd on a 42 inch
    > plasma with 16:9 ratio. I tried to burn the file from movie maker with
    > Nero but I can't seem to do it. Is it possible ? What program should I use
    > to burn on DVD? Pls help I need it done by tomorrow.
    >
    > amee

    Why not get Photo2DVD a try? It has a nice slideshow function in. I
    have used it and prepared many as presents for various occasions and
    the reactions I get from people are priceless.

Video Burner Movie Maker Windows XP Product