A Christmas Card for You!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

Posted at alt.binaries.maps

To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless
stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond comprehension, a very Merry
Christmas.

Fred
7 answers Last reply
More about christmas card
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Posted at alt.binaries.maps
    >
    > To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless
    > stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond comprehension, a very
    Merry
    > Christmas.
    >
    > Fred

    PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India OR
    Olympus marketing dept.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

    > Merry
    > > Christmas.
    > >
    > > Fred
    >
    > PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India
    OR
    > Olympus marketing dept.

    Awwww. They made your naughty list?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

    Fred wrote:
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Posted at alt.binaries.maps
    >>
    >>To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless
    >>stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond comprehension, a very
    >
    > Merry
    >
    >>Christmas.
    >>
    >>Fred
    >

    > PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India OR
    > Olympus marketing dept.

    Whew! That sure is good to know.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

    C J Campbell wrote:

    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Merry
    >>
    >>>Christmas.
    >>>
    >>>Fred
    >>
    >>PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India
    >
    > OR
    >
    >>Olympus marketing dept.
    >

    > Awwww. They made your naughty list?

    Off with their heads, or a lump of coal. :)

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    I'd second the motion for a lump of coal to Oly's tech help. All I need is
    the depth of fiel;d table for the C8080 camera. Since the auto focus is
    known to be strange at times, I also asked what it would take to have the
    approximate focus distance appear in the view finder in auto focus as it
    does in manual focus.

    Tech support was absolutely no help.

    "Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
    >C J Campbell wrote:
    >
    >> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Merry

    >>>PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India
    >>
    >> OR
    >>
    >>>Olympus marketing dept.
    >>

    >> Awwww. They made your naughty list?
    >>

    > Off with their heads, or a lump of coal. :)
    >
    > --
    > jer
    > email reply - I am not a 'ten'
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

    "Chuck" <cdkuder@nspmmsn.com> wrote in message
    | I'd second the motion for a lump of coal to Oly's tech help. All I need is
    | the depth of fiel;d table for the C8080 camera. Since the auto focus is
    | known to be strange at times, I also asked what it would take to have the
    | approximate focus distance appear in the view finder in auto focus as it
    | does in manual focus.
    |
    | Tech support was absolutely no help.

    They could probably give you good advice on East Indian foods!

  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

    On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:27:21 GMT, "NSM" <nowrite@to.me> wrote:

    >They could probably give you good advice on East Indian foods!

    In an attempt to curry favour.....?

    DS

Cameras Photo Newsgroup Electronic Peripherals