A Christmas Card for You!

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
December 25, 2004 7:03:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

Posted at alt.binaries.maps

To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless
stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond comprehension, a very Merry
Christmas.

Fred

More about : christmas card

December 25, 2004 8:31:05 AM

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> Posted at alt.binaries.maps
>
> To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless
> stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond comprehension, a very
Merry
> Christmas.
>
> Fred

PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India OR
Olympus marketing dept.
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 8:31:06 AM

> Merry
> > Christmas.
> >
> > Fred
>
> PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India
OR
> Olympus marketing dept.

Awwww. They made your naughty list?
December 25, 2004 9:50:26 AM

Fred wrote:
> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
>
>>Posted at alt.binaries.maps
>>
>>To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless
>>stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond comprehension, a very
>
> Merry
>
>>Christmas.
>>
>>Fred
>

> PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India OR
> Olympus marketing dept.

Whew! That sure is good to know.
December 25, 2004 12:08:25 PM

C J Campbell wrote:

> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
>
>>Merry
>>
>>>Christmas.
>>>
>>>Fred
>>
>>PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India
>
> OR
>
>>Olympus marketing dept.
>

> Awwww. They made your naughty list?

Off with their heads, or a lump of coal. :)

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

I'd second the motion for a lump of coal to Oly's tech help. All I need is
the depth of fiel;d table for the C8080 camera. Since the auto focus is
known to be strange at times, I also asked what it would take to have the
approximate focus distance appear in the view finder in auto focus as it
does in manual focus.

Tech support was absolutely no help.

"Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
>C J Campbell wrote:
>
>> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Merry

>>>PS - This doesn't apply to anyone who works at Olympus tech support India
>>
>> OR
>>
>>>Olympus marketing dept.
>>

>> Awwww. They made your naughty list?
>>

> Off with their heads, or a lump of coal. :)
>
> --
> jer
> email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 9:27:21 AM

"Chuck" <cdkuder@nspmmsn.com> wrote in message
| I'd second the motion for a lump of coal to Oly's tech help. All I need is
| the depth of fiel;d table for the C8080 camera. Since the auto focus is
| known to be strange at times, I also asked what it would take to have the
| approximate focus distance appear in the view finder in auto focus as it
| does in manual focus.
|
| Tech support was absolutely no help.

They could probably give you good advice on East Indian foods!

December 26, 2004 9:01:13 PM

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:27:21 GMT, "NSM" <nowrite@to.me> wrote:

>They could probably give you good advice on East Indian foods!

In an attempt to curry favour.....?

DS
!