DVD+R DL compatibility

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 2, 2004 1:18:08 PM

Hi

Is there a list DVD-ROM/Combo and set top DVD Player drives that will
read the DVD+R DL discs? I heard that compatibility was low.

Thanks
NBK

More about : dvd compatibility

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 1:18:09 PM

NBK wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a list DVD-ROM/Combo and set top DVD Player drives that will
> read the DVD+R DL discs? I heard that compatibility was low.
>
> Thanks
> NBK

13 of them listed at http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php
Select DVD+R DL on this page.

Mike
July 2, 2004 5:23:58 PM

Mike Kujbida wrote:
> NBK wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Is there a list DVD-ROM/Combo and set top DVD Player drives that will
>>read the DVD+R DL discs? I heard that compatibility was low.
>>
>>Thanks
>>NBK
>

> 13 of them listed at http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php
> Select DVD+R DL on this page.
>
> Mike
I will wait for the DVD-R DL to come out.
NBK
!