Pinnacle Studio 9 recent files list

I have Studio 9 with all the latest updates etc and all working ok.
However the Recent Files option in the File Menu is greyed out. If I open
existing projects or create new ones and save them the Recent Files will not
poulate and show what has recently been opened. I can't find anything in the
registry for Studio 9 recent files. Other programs seem to have a directory
where recently opened filename s are stored. Does anyone else have this
problem? if yours works ok could you please have a peek in the registry and
tell me if anything is there. I have posted on Pinnacle Forum but have had
no answer there.
Thanks.
Geoff

I cant see anything in hkey root.but there is in hkey curent user ,under
pinnacle Systems,theres hollywood,install,microvideo,pixie,studio 9titledeko
and wmrenderer,hopes this helps.
Rob

"Geoff Earnest" <dataprint@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have Studio 9 with all the latest updates etc and all working ok.
> However the Recent Files option in the File Menu is greyed out. If I open
> existing projects or create new ones and save them the Recent Files will
not
> poulate and show what has recently been opened. I can't find anything in
the
> registry for Studio 9 recent files. Other programs seem to have a
directory
> where recently opened filename s are stored. Does anyone else have this
> problem? if yours works ok could you please have a peek in the registry
and
> tell me if anything is there. I have posted on Pinnacle Forum but have had
> no answer there.
> Thanks.
> Geoff

Still no go. I put in manual entries similar to what other programs have but
no luck!
Thanks for reply.
Geoff