transfering video to dvd creator

can any one tell me what I need to transfer some old video's to dvd I have
windows dvd creator program but don't know what cable I need to link my vcr
to my laptop I have tried a ulead usb instant video creator but with no luck
can anyone help

You need a capture card or a video card that will let you capture.

Please take a look here. They have lots of information and tutorials
http://www.videohelp.com/

--
Jon Hildrum
DTS MVP
"linda a" <linda a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can any one tell me what I need to transfer some old video's to dvd I have
> windows dvd creator program but don't know what cable I need to link my
> vcr
> to my laptop I have tried a ulead usb instant video creator but with no
> luck
> can anyone help

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> can any one tell me what I need to transfer some old video's
> to dvd I have
> windows dvd creator program but don't know what cable I need
> to link my vcr
> to my laptop I have tried a ulead usb instant video creator
> but with no luck
> can anyone help

If you wish to transfer video from VHS format, you will need a TV card
to capture the video.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-transfering-dvd-creator-ftopict398318.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1314781