Bulrred text in NEC L50S monitor

Hi,

One of my colleagues is having a lot of trouble with blurred text in his NEC
L50S monitor. The driver which he has for the monitor is the default for
Windows XP, so I asked him to install the driver specific to that monitor.
Could that be the reason why he is having the problem?

Shafiee.

Oh and I forgot... the monitor is an LCD monitor.

"Shafiee" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> One of my colleagues is having a lot of trouble with blurred text in his NEC
> L50S monitor. The driver which he has for the monitor is the default for
> Windows XP, so I asked him to install the driver specific to that monitor.
> Could that be the reason why he is having the problem?
>
> Shafiee.

DarkKnight

two things:
1. Make sure your monitor is running at it's default resolution.
2. right click a blank area of desktop, select properties,select the
appearance tab, click effects button, then from the drop down list under
"use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts" select clear
type. this option is designed for LCD monitors. hopefully this will fix
your problem