Pocket PC sync with Money 2004 Issue

May 19, 2004 2:20:46 AM

I am using a trial Microsoft Money 2004 to see how it
does, and I also downloaded from the main site the pocket
pc 2004 money and installed it.
The problem I have is that when I instal it, it goes to
my Today screen, but no area for "Money". When I run the
program everything is blank, nothing synched.

Furthermore, when I go to Active Sync (3.7.1) and go to
Options or Settings to have it sync info from the Money
2004 Desktop, though I see the Money 2004 icon, it does
not offer me a box to check it. It just has a blank area.

Before, when it had ir, when I hit sync, it refreshed,
and viola, it's not there anymore. Just ignores it

Very frustrated, any help???

Thanks
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 3:18:48 PM

My only suggestion would be to re-install both items, install the desktop
version first and then the pocketpc version, make sure activesync is up and
running when you install and make sure you install to the default location
and see if that helps (re-installing will not mess up your money database)

<chrisyakubovsky@msn.com> wrote in message
I am using a trial Microsoft Money 2004 to see how it
does, and I also downloaded from the main site the pocket
pc 2004 money and installed it.
The problem I have is that when I instal it, it goes to
my Today screen, but no area for "Money". When I run the
program everything is blank, nothing synched.

Furthermore, when I go to Active Sync (3.7.1) and go to
Options or Settings to have it sync info from the Money
2004 Desktop, though I see the Money 2004 icon, it does
not offer me a box to check it. It just has a blank area.

Before, when it had ir, when I hit sync, it refreshed,
and viola, it's not there anymore. Just ignores it

Very frustrated, any help???

Thanks
May 20, 2004 1:29:01 AM

It must be the day, I have been spending hours with the same problem in
2002. I have uninstalled, reinstalled,removed registry key's, hard reboot
of the Ipaq. I don't want to re-install everything and re-sync until it's
working right

!