Volume problem help me urgent

Hello...

Please help me on this ASAP...
i got some spyware ..it's done a lot scrap to my system...
finally able toget back every thing except sound...i dont see any
volume icon on task bar..tried all the help hints..by checking ,
installing drives etc..
but no luck
Every time same message comes back when i tried to check ...

no active mixer devices ....

what to do for this...can i download any devices for this any where on
web..

let me knwo all the solutiongs..for this prob..

thanks

--
xpprob

Download and install the correct audio drivers for your PC from the PC
manufacturer's website.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging