vcd problem

Hi all,

I have made a copy of a vcd that will not play good on my dvd player.
I can hear sound but the picture keeps scrolling up and down on the
screen. The weird thing is that I can play it fine on my computer.

Help!

Kevin

kevin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have made a copy of a vcd that will not play good on my dvd player.
> I can hear sound but the picture keeps scrolling up and down on the
> screen. The weird thing is that I can play it fine on my computer.

Does the original one play properly? If not, it could be PAL and
you're NTSC or vice-versa.

-WD

Latest posts