My pioneer dvr - 103 doesn't recognize discs

Help...I have an error response snyevent.dll was not found,in my
startup. I removed it in error. I have a pioneer dvr-103 burner/player
in my sony viao, which worked thru the error response for weeks, until
my dvd burning process froze...I had to turn off the pc during the
burning process. When I restarted the pc it recovered files but my
dvd-rw would not recognize any dvd's. Bottom line I have no dvd
player/burner capabilities.
Any ideas?
Thanks...

Lazarus

Uninstall and re install your burning software!