  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
July 23, 2005 6:58:02 PM

A long time ago I used a windows program to record actions in a program for
training purposes. I have not been able to identify this function in XP.
Can someone help?
--
Les Elam

More about : recording screen shots training

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 9:44:01 PM

It is not a builtin program.

You need something like Camtasia
http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/default.asp

Regards
Mark Dormer

"les" <leselam@aol.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message
>A long time ago I used a windows program to record actions in a program for
> training purposes. I have not been able to identify this function in XP.
> Can someone help?
> --
> Les Elam
November 26, 2009 5:46:29 AM

FandyPat said:
Try FlashDemo Screen Recorder
http://www.flashdemo.net/flashdemo.html

You replied directly to a poster who posted in July 2005. Read the dates of the post before posting.