Transitions in Adobe Premiere 6.5

How does one make a transitions, like page curls, or flips etc. etc. move
faster between clips. It seems that some transitions go faster than others,
or is it me that is doing something wrong with the time line. I think that
making the time lines shorter by using the seconds to see more of the time
lines has something to do with the slowness of my transitions. I have 750
of Ram and enough hard drive space, so I do not think it is that. I am only
doing 30 minute videos

--

Public Access TV in San Antonio
Channel 20 Sat. 7:30 pm weekly

Hi
You can alter the length of the transition by dragging it one way or the
other to shorten or make it longer. Just bring the mouse up to the left edge
of the transition on the timeline and the pointer will change so it can be
dragged. Or left click the transition and go to duration in the menu to type
in the time directly.
I set my time line to 1 sec as it gives me a better visual idea of the
transition length etc This has no effect on the transition time
Cheers
Peter

"Leo Reyes" <dusty-roads@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> How does one make a transitions, like page curls, or flips etc. etc. move
> faster between clips. It seems that some transitions go faster than
others,
> or is it me that is doing something wrong with the time line. I think
that
> making the time lines shorter by using the seconds to see more of the time
> lines has something to do with the slowness of my transitions. I have 750
> of Ram and enough hard drive space, so I do not think it is that. I am
only
> doing 30 minute videos
>
> --
>

> Public Access TV in San Antonio
> Channel 20 Sat. 7:30 pm weekly
> www.leoreyes.com

> "Leo Reyes" <dusty-roads@earthlink.net> wrote
> > How does one make a transitions, like page curls, or flips etc. etc.
move
> > faster between clips. It seems that some transitions go faster than
> others,

> I set my time line to 1 sec as it gives me a better visual idea of the
> transition length etc This has no effect on the transition time
> Cheers
> Peter

The duration of the transition is determined by the overlap between the two
clips, i find a two second overlap is often right for me. It's true,
setting the timeline to 1 frame per second does give a better idea of the
overlap.
john

TRENDING THREADS