martin

i am new to movie maker 2.1.
was on a friends computer and they
had all the standard effects. but they did
have some directional pans and zooms
about 8 in total. they looked like they
looked like they came standard with his
version of windows. he just got his machine
and hasn't uploaded any new effects or even had
a chance to use movie maker. i really want these
pans/zooms. i bought 67 pans and zooms from
spice effects and they are great but these zooms
on my friends comp are different some how smoother
and offer a different look.

does anyone know what i'm talking about? and can i get
it through microsoft?

is it possible to take these pan effect file from my friends
comp? how?

martin

did some searching and found posts
about the pans and zooms i've been
looking for and found they are availiable
only on mce versions of windows. this
would explain why my has these effects
and i don't. he just purchased a media
center pc. but i really want these effects
on my version of xp.

can anyone help?

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

I have made similar effects for WMM, which you can get from:
http://www.rehanfx.org/panzoom.htm

The ones your friend has can be copied over to yours, if you can do some
hacking about. Copy the relevant files (WMM2FXPZ.*) from his computer and
place them in yours and register the DLL.

--
Rehan
MS MVP -- Digital Media