pan effects in movie maker

i am new to movie maker 2.1.
was on a friends computer and they
had all the standard effects. but they did
have some directional pans and zooms
about 8 in total. they looked like they
looked like they came standard with his
version of windows. he just got his machine
and hasn't uploaded any new effects or even had
a chance to use movie maker. i really want these
pans/zooms. i bought 67 pans and zooms from
spice effects and they are great but these zooms
on my friends comp are different some how smoother
and offer a different look.

does anyone know what i'm talking about? and can i get
it through microsoft?

is it possible to take these pan effect file from my friends
comp? how?
2 answers Last reply
More about effects movie maker

    did some searching and found posts
    about the pans and zooms i've been
    looking for and found they are availiable
    only on mce versions of windows. this
    would explain why my has these effects
    and i don't. he just purchased a media
    center pc. but i really want these effects
    on my version of xp.

    can anyone help?

    I have made similar effects for WMM, which you can get from:
    http://www.rehanfx.org/panzoom.htm

    The ones your friend has can be copied over to yours, if you can do some
    hacking about. Copy the relevant files (WMM2FXPZ.*) from his computer and
    place them in yours and register the DLL.

    --
    Rehan
    MS MVP -- Digital Media

    "martin" <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > did some searching and found posts
    > about the pans and zooms i've been
    > looking for and found they are availiable
    > only on mce versions of windows. this
    > would explain why my has these effects
    > and i don't. he just purchased a media
    > center pc. but i really want these effects
    > on my version of xp.
    >
    > can anyone help?

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP