DVD playback and directx

Hi,
I have a problem with my DVD playback,
I have Windows XP SP2 and DirectX 9.0c, when I want to watch DVD with media
player or powerDVD it just shows a black screen but with sounds, when I
disable directx it will show correctly,
i try to reinstall directx and my vga adapter drivers but it wont work
what can i do ?
pls help...

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Perhaps you need a new and more powerful graphics card! What do you have at
the moment?

--
Rehan
MS MVP -- Digital Media