Janice

I seem to have 2 versions of MovieMaker on my PC's. One has the Timeline
showing video with sound and transitions separate, so that they can be edited
independently of the Audio.
Can I alter the setting on the other version so that I see the same on the
Timeline, or do I need an upgraded version? I want to be able to adjust the
audio and video sound levels on each clip.

Just click on the + to the left of the timeline that is not expanded.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging