Codec question

using Pinnacle 9 whets the best codec for making the best quality AVI and
the best quality mpeg, I don't have a clue .it sets something called
Cinepak by radius for AVI .
Thanks

Rob.

Your-Nice wrote:

> using Pinnacle 9 whets the best codec for making the best quality AVI
> and the best quality mpeg, I don't have a clue .it sets something
> called Cinepak by radius for AVI .
> Thanks
>
> Rob.

avi use xvid
mpeg1 use TMpEnc
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
google.com

thanks got them now .

Rob.