Problems when connecting to a Projector

Folks greatful for any assistance

I am having trouble trying to undertsand a problem I am having;

I have a Dell D600 laptop which normally runs in 1024x768, when I connect
the laptop to an Epson EMP74 projector the laptop reverts to 800x600. This
has been driving me crazy.

I have checked the laptop but can see nothing

Is the laptop or projector casuing the display in resolution.

Sorry if I haven't given enough information or have posted in the wrong
group.

Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about problems connecting projector

    "" wrote:
    > Folks greatful for any assistance
    >
    > I am having trouble trying to undertsand a problem I am
    > having;
    >
    > I have a Dell D600 laptop which normally runs in 1024x768,
    > when I connect
    > the laptop to an Epson EMP74 projector the laptop reverts to
    > 800x600. This
    > has been driving me crazy.
    >
    > I have checked the laptop but can see nothing
    >
    > Is the laptop or projector casuing the display in resolution.
    >
    > Sorry if I haven't given enough information or have posted in
    > the wrong
    > group.
    >
    > Dave

    I’m betting if you read the manuale for the projector, you will
    discover it’s max res is 800X600, what can you do to fix this? Buy a
    better projector.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-Problems-connecting-Projector-ftopict400899.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1326853

    thanks for your assistance

    dave

    "Sparda" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > "" wrote:
    > > Folks greatful for any assistance
    > >
    > > I am having trouble trying to undertsand a problem I am
    > > having;
    > >
    > > I have a Dell D600 laptop which normally runs in 1024x768,
    > > when I connect
    > > the laptop to an Epson EMP74 projector the laptop reverts to
    > > 800x600. This
    > > has been driving me crazy.
    > >
    > > I have checked the laptop but can see nothing
    > >
    > > Is the laptop or projector casuing the display in resolution.
    > >
    > > Sorry if I haven't given enough information or have posted in
    > > the wrong
    > > group.
    > >
    > > Dave
    >
    > Iâ?Tm betting if you read the manuale for the projector, you will
    > discover itâ?Ts max res is 800X600, what can you do to fix this? Buy a
    > better projector.

    request
    > Topic URL:
    http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-Problems-connecting-Projector-ftopict400899.html