Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Problems when connecting to a Projector

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 27, 2005 12:27:24 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Folks greatful for any assistance

I am having trouble trying to undertsand a problem I am having;

I have a Dell D600 laptop which normally runs in 1024x768, when I connect
the laptop to an Epson EMP74 projector the laptop reverts to 800x600. This
has been driving me crazy.

I have checked the laptop but can see nothing

Is the laptop or projector casuing the display in resolution.

Sorry if I haven't given enough information or have posted in the wrong
group.

Dave
July 27, 2005 8:35:44 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

"" wrote:
> Folks greatful for any assistance
>
> I am having trouble trying to undertsand a problem I am
> having;
>
> I have a Dell D600 laptop which normally runs in 1024x768,
> when I connect
> the laptop to an Epson EMP74 projector the laptop reverts to
> 800x600. This
> has been driving me crazy.
>
> I have checked the laptop but can see nothing
>
> Is the laptop or projector casuing the display in resolution.
>
> Sorry if I haven't given enough information or have posted in
> the wrong
> group.
>
> Dave

I’m betting if you read the manuale for the projector, you will
discover it’s max res is 800X600, what can you do to fix this? Buy a
better projector.

--
Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's request
Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-Problems-connecting-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1326853
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 27, 2005 7:50:27 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

thanks for your assistance

dave


"Sparda" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
news:3_1326853_c1103f62ff2144207e708a6acaecb0f5@windowsforumz.com...
> "" wrote:
> > Folks greatful for any assistance
> >
> > I am having trouble trying to undertsand a problem I am
> > having;
> >
> > I have a Dell D600 laptop which normally runs in 1024x768,
> > when I connect
> > the laptop to an Epson EMP74 projector the laptop reverts to
> > 800x600. This
> > has been driving me crazy.
> >
> > I have checked the laptop but can see nothing
> >
> > Is the laptop or projector casuing the display in resolution.
> >
> > Sorry if I haven't given enough information or have posted in
> > the wrong
> > group.
> >
> > Dave
>
> Iâ?Tm betting if you read the manuale for the projector, you will
> discover itâ?Ts max res is 800X600, what can you do to fix this? Buy a
> better projector.
>
> --
> Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
request
> Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
> Topic URL:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/Video-Problems-connecting-...
> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1326853
Related resources
!