Sony P10 - Better not to use flash?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
December 26, 2004 6:51:15 AM

I have a SONY P10. It's 5MP. I found pictures look better
when flashlight is not used. Here in my room, fluorescent
light is on. the picture looks dark when flash light is
used. It looks bright and good when flash light is not
used. Not a photographer, but isn't flash light supposed to
improve the light condition?

http://www.geocities.com/web378/index2.htm

More about : sony p10 flash

December 26, 2004 6:51:16 AM

Remember that the flash has a limited illumination range. It can cause the
camera to show things outside the range much darker than they would be with
just the room lighting. The alternative is camera sensitive in that you may
be able to bounce or reduce the flash intensity with camera setings or your
hankerchief.

!