Women love when you urinate on their face

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

try it sometime
14 answers Last reply
More about women love urinate face
  1. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    Ohhhh! cross post.... where's alt.guttertalk?

    "mark_digital" <marky_digital@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > try it sometime
  2. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in

    > Ohhhh! cross post.... where's alt.guttertalk?

    Please stop cluttering up our group with your cross posts.

    --
    Wood
  3. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    On 4 Jul 2004 20:49:11 -0700, marky_digital@hotmail.com (mark_digital)
    wrote:

    >try it sometime

    It's more fun when the women urinate on your face.
    "try it sometime"
  4. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "Woodsy Niles" <woodsy@spamnot.mee> wrote in message
    > "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in
    >
    > > Ohhhh! cross post.... where's alt.guttertalk?
    >
    > Please stop cluttering up our group with your cross posts.

    yeah .. that's going to stop them .......
  5. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in message

    > "Woodsy Niles" <woodsy@spamnot.mee> wrote in message
    > > "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in
    > >
    > > > Ohhhh! cross post.... where's alt.guttertalk?
    > >
    > > Please stop cluttering up our group with your cross posts.
    >
    > yeah .. that's going to stop them .......

    Ignoring them will...

    And I would love urinating on the face of this troll.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in

    > "Woodsy Niles" <woodsy@spamnot.mee> wrote in message
    >> "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in
    >>
    >> > Ohhhh! cross post.... where's alt.guttertalk?
    >>
    >> Please stop cluttering up our group with your cross posts.
    >
    > yeah .. that's going to stop them .......

    I don't see you doing anything about it.

    --
    Wood

    "Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives in the
    Sky!"
  8. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    Since when can you like 'own' agroup?????

    "Woodsy Niles" <woodsy@spamnot.mee> wrote in message
    > "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in
    >
    > > Ohhhh! cross post.... where's alt.guttertalk?
    >
    > Please stop cluttering up our group with your cross posts.
    >
    > > "mark_digital" <marky_digital@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> try it sometime
    > >

    > --
    > Wood

  9. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    > "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in
    >
    > I don't see you doing anything about it.

    No, you won't.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in news:40e9b98e@news.velocitynet.com.au

    > "Woodsy Niles" <woodsy@spamnot.mee> wrote in message
    >> "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in
    >>
    >> I don't see you doing anything about it.
    >
    > No, you won't.

    I see. So you're just one of those people who go around bitching about
    everything, but never raises a hand to change things.

    --
    Wood

    Woodrow the Usenet Guy = crop circle maker "it's extremely lucrative"
  11. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

    > > > Please stop cluttering up our group with your cross posts.
    > >
    > > yeah .. that's going to stop them .......
    > >

    > Ignoring them will...

    Which is more than you managed...
  12. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    "]v[etaphoid" <phoid@yahoo.com> said

    > "Spudley" <nilspam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

    >> > yeah .. that's going to stop them .......
    >> >

    >> Ignoring them will...
    >
    > Which is more than you managed...

    Exactly. Especially when you consider that Spudley is the 2nd most prolific
    poster in aus.net.access behind ED, with V a close third.

    The sooner the three of them give each other HIV and die, the better.

    --

    Kwyj.

    (Remove your panties to reply by email)
  13. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    > "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in news:40e9b98e@news.velocitynet.com.au
    >
    > I see. So you're just one of those people who go around bitching about
    > everything, but never raises a hand to change things.

    Actually I'm not as stupid (as some here) as to think that whining in the
    newsgroup does anything OTHER than justify the trolls existance .. as a
    general rule I simply killfile the wankers ... today I just found your

    (ps, I also tend to take the issue to the ISP .. but unlike the wankers
    here, don't feel the need to broadcast that to all and sundry .. thus again
    playing into the hands of the troll).

    Pity you people can't figure that out for yourselves.
  14. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.video.desktop,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.net.access (More info?)

    > "Woodsy Niles" <woodsy@spamnot.mee> wrote in message
    >> "Edge" <faker@email.com> wrote in
    >>
    >> I see. So you're just one of those people who go around bitching
    >> about everything, but never raises a hand to change things.
    >
    > Actually I'm not as stupid (as some here) as to think that whining
    > in the newsgroup does anything OTHER than justify the trolls
    > existance .. as a general rule I simply killfile the wankers ...
    > today I just found your responses so stupid they justified a
    > response.
    >
    > (ps, I also tend to take the issue to the ISP .. but unlike the
    > wankers here, don't feel the need to broadcast that to all and
    > sundry .. thus again playing into the hands of the troll).
    >
    > Pity you people can't figure that out for yourselves.

    Like I said, you're one of those people who like to bitch and moan
    about something, but never raise a hand to help stop the problem.

    --
    Wood

    Woodrow the Usenet Guy = crop circle maker "it's extremely lucrative"

Tuner Cards Photo Desktops Video Graphics