Joe

I just purchased a dell that came with mce 2002, a cd/dvd burner, 1 gig ram,
250 hd. I am trying to burn a recorded tv show from mce. I click "more
programs" then "create cd/dvd." After clicking create cd/dvd, a message pops
up saying "cd/dvd recorder required. ensure that you have a cd or dvd
recorder installed and then select create cd/dvd." Not sure what I'm doing
wrong. thought I was following directions. help!
--
joe

Jerry

Distinguished