video distortion after updating nvidia driver 77.72

my video playback is distorted terrlibly....looks too bright n colors are
psychedelic
3 answers Last reply
More about video distortion updating nvidia driver

    This is where the Driver Rollback feature comes into its own.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "medsnman" <medsnman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my video playback is distorted terrlibly....looks too bright n colors are
    > psychedelic

    its the new driver thats on the nvidia sight.dont donwload that one this one
    worked for me. unistall that one and install this one
    http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_winxp_2k_77.76.html

    "medsnman" wrote:

    > my video playback is distorted terrlibly....looks too bright n colors are
    > psychedelic

    Or get the 77.76 beta drivers. This version
    will fix it.

    There was a bug or something in the 77.72 drivers.

    This is stated on the beta page on the Nvidia site.

    > This is where the Driver Rollback feature comes into its own.
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "medsnman" <medsnman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> my video playback is distorted terrlibly....looks too bright n colors are
    >> psychedelic

Video Microsoft Nvidia Windows XP