unknown pinnacle video card

Hi!

I have a Pinnacle Systems Redstone 5.0 51010359 PCI-card in a WIN XP Home
machine and I dont have any driver for it.

any help on where to get a XP-driver for this card would be greatly
appreciateed,
thanx in advance!

best regards,
Hans

My eMail-address has been changed due to spam.
eMail-replies can be sent to hpesata@chello.at
6 answers Last reply
More about unknown pinnacle video card

    Is a Pinnacle Dc10plus.

    Bye
    Maik

    "Maik Böhmeke" <mbohmeke@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > Is a Pinnacle Dc10plus.

    I believe DC30 drivers will work for this as well. It doesn't make it
    equal to a DC30...just gives it more capability i think.

    > Bye
    > Maik

    Hi!

    > Is a Pinnacle Dc10plus.

    thanx for your reply!

    where did you get this information ?

    best regards,
    Hans

    Hi again!

    I have another question:

    do I have to install a seperate driver for this card or is this included
    within Pinnacle Studio 7 ?

    thanx in advance!

    best regards,
    Hans

    Is include Studio7,8 or 9.

    Bye
    Maik
    Webmaster
    www.mirosupport.de

    Hi Maik!

    > Is include Studio7,8 or 9.

    thanx a lot for the info!

    best regards,
    Hans

Tuner Cards Graphics Cards Pinnacle Windows XP Graphics