unknown pinnacle video card

Hi!

I have a Pinnacle Systems Redstone 5.0 51010359 PCI-card in a WIN XP Home
machine and I dont have any driver for it.

any help on where to get a XP-driver for this card would be greatly
appreciateed,
thanx in advance!

best regards,
Hans

My eMail-address has been changed due to spam.
eMail-replies can be sent to hpesata@chello.at

"Maik Böhmeke" <mbohmeke@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Is a Pinnacle Dc10plus.

I believe DC30 drivers will work for this as well. It doesn't make it
equal to a DC30...just gives it more capability i think.

> Bye
> Maik

Hi!

> Is a Pinnacle Dc10plus.

thanx for your reply!

where did you get this information ?

best regards,
Hans

Hi again!

I have another question:

do I have to install a seperate driver for this card or is this included
within Pinnacle Studio 7 ?

thanx in advance!

best regards,
Hans