Program to convert .vob files to .avi files...

July 30, 2005 2:33:05 PM

I recently started using DVD Decrypter to rip some of my DVD's and then
convert them to play on my Sony Playstation Portable (using PSP video 9)
And it's working great.

Now that I know how to do this, (rip tracks off of DVD'S) I was just
wondering if anyone can tell me what the BEST program is, or what
people use, to use those .vob files and turn them into .AVI files or
..MPEG files, so that I can carry them with me on my laptop.

TIA

Michael
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 12:53:38 PM

You can use total video converter convert them.
Total video converter can convert VOB file to MS MPEG4 avi, and other
lots of popular video formats.
http://www.effectmatrix.com
!