I tried using the Create DVD option in the Media Center and it gets all the
way to the burning stage (I guess) and then pops up an error and pops it out.
Help!

posting to the mediacentre newsgroup may help, as would adding the error
message.

Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"teachnic" <teachnic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried using the Create DVD option in the Media Center and it gets all the
> way to the burning stage (I guess) and then pops up an error and pops it
> out.
> Help!

TRENDING THREADS