Convert mov to avi ?

QuickTime Pro

www.quicktime.com
www.coribright.com

"Robert Morein" <nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:tqOdnZVaTYH93HHdRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
> Is there a utility that can do this?

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:30:56 -0400, "Robert Morein"
<nowhere@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Is there a utility that can do this?

Free: Mov2Avi, Tmpgenc (with the appropriate plugin), Rad VideoTools.
Where those fail, one can try the shareware EO Video, that can
reliably turn avi, wmv, rm, mov into avi or mpeg.

Robert Morein wrote:

> Is there a utility that can do this?

virtualdub... free and the best
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
google.com