Olympus C700 AC Adapter

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
voltage/current the camera requires?

Thanks.

Fred
9 answers Last reply
More about olympus c700 adapter
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    Fred wrote:
    > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > voltage/current the camera requires?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Fred

    Voltage is marked on the side of the camera, right
    beside the jack. 6.5 volts.

    No idea how much current. I'd guess at least a couple
    of amps. Certainly not your usual run-of-the-mill
    little wall wart.

    Ken
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > voltage/current the camera requires?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Fred

    You can buy everything you want on eBay. Here is the url to the adapter:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29996&item=3862630421&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    The ac adaptor at Radio Shack designed for camera use works fine on my c750.
    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > voltage/current the camera requires?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Fred

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    "Ken Weitzel" <kweitzel@shaw.ca> wrote in message

    > Fred wrote:
    > > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > > voltage/current the camera requires?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Fred
    >

    > Voltage is marked on the side of the camera, right
    > beside the jack. 6.5 volts.

    Thanks! Man, you have got good eyes!

    > No idea how much current. I'd guess at least a couple
    > of amps. Certainly not your usual run-of-the-mill
    > little wall wart.
    >
    > Ken

  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    "Harvey" <hcohenREMOVE@frontiernetTHIS.net> wrote in message

    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > > voltage/current the camera requires?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Fred
    > >

    > You can buy everything you want on eBay. Here is the url to the adapter:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29996&item=3862630421&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    Thanks, Harvey. I saw these guys earlier. $15+$8 for shipping seems high
    and they wouldn't sell it for less.

    Fred
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    Many thanks, G!

    "gemwer" <gemery4@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > The ac adaptor at Radio Shack designed for camera use works fine on my
    c750.
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > > voltage/current the camera requires?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Fred

  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > voltage/current the camera requires?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Fred

    Voltage for most Olympus cameras is 6.5V at 2.0 Amps.

    http://www.digipowersolutions.com/show_product.php3?pid=1010&Group=AC+Adaptors&Type=&Manuf=&subgroup=

    ACD-100 Universal AC Power Supply for most Digital Cameras and other
    electronic devices (ACD-100)

    ACD-OL AC Power Supply for select Olympus Digital Cameras (ACD-OL)

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    In article <KVGzd.16141$_62.5244@trnddc01>,
    "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote:

    > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > voltage/current the camera requires?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Fred

    My Digital Concepts Universal AC Adapter (model CH-999) works great with
    my Olympus C4000zoom.
    http://www.bizrate.com/buy/noncat_prod_details__oid--19616006.html
  9. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    Thanks CSM and nosredna! The literature I saw said 2100 mA at 6.5V.

    I just picked up an adapter at Frys Electronics for $19.99. I saw some on
    ebay and elsewhere cheaper, but by the time you add the $5-10 "shipping and
    handling" and wonder what kind of adapter you're "really" going to get.... I
    thought this one was the best choice. And it's a universal job - all kinds
    of voltages, and current up to 2500 mA, so that's fine for the C700 and my
    other junk too.

    "CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
    > > Any idea on where to get one of these besides Olympus? And what
    > > voltage/current the camera requires?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Fred
    > >

    > Voltage for most Olympus cameras is 6.5V at 2.0 Amps.

    http://www.digipowersolutions.com/show_product.php3?pid=1010&Group=AC+Adaptors&Type=&Manuf=&subgroup=

    > ACD-100 Universal AC Power Supply for most Digital Cameras and other
    > electronic devices (ACD-100)
    >
    > ACD-OL AC Power Supply for select Olympus Digital Cameras (ACD-OL)
    >
    > --
    > CSM1
    > http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Cameras Photo Olympus Peripherals