Wireless Network Connection Status Dialog Box

Last response: in Wireless Networking
September 27, 2004 11:02:00 AM

I've been having trouble with my Linksys WMP 11 card and decided to
reinstall the drivers. It works fine now but the "Activity" section of
Wireless Network Connection Status dialog box now reports packets instead of
bytes.

How do I get it to report bytes instead of packets?
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 5:02:30 PM

Hi Bob,

The default status page the you are looking at displays activity in packets
and there is no way to change this. A great alternative is to use
performance monitor. To open perfmon click on the start menu, run and type
perfmon. This will open up perfmon. To track your wireless card usage
click on the "+" icon above the graph and then click on the Performance
object tab and choose network interface. Choose the interface in the left
column and choose the things you want to track on the right column. Click
add to add the items to the graph. I hope this helps.

--
Jeff Baziuk
Microsoft Corporation

and confers no rights.