Wireless Network Connection Status Dialog Box

I've been having trouble with my Linksys WMP 11 card and decided to
reinstall the drivers. It works fine now but the "Activity" section of
Wireless Network Connection Status dialog box now reports packets instead of
bytes.

How do I get it to report bytes instead of packets?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network connection status dialog

    Hi Bob,

    The default status page the you are looking at displays activity in packets
    and there is no way to change this. A great alternative is to use
    performance monitor. To open perfmon click on the start menu, run and type
    perfmon. This will open up perfmon. To track your wireless card usage
    click on the "+" icon above the graph and then click on the Performance
    object tab and choose network interface. Choose the interface in the left
    column and choose the things you want to track on the right column. Click
    add to add the items to the graph. I hope this helps.

    --
    Jeff Baziuk
    Microsoft Corporation

    and confers no rights.

    "Bob L" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I've been having trouble with my Linksys WMP 11 card and decided to
    > reinstall the drivers. It works fine now but the "Activity" section of
    > Wireless Network Connection Status dialog box now reports packets instead
    > of bytes.
    >
    > How do I get it to report bytes instead of packets?

Wireless Network Connection Dialog Wireless Networking