Newbie question: Final Cut Pro Color Mattes

alison

This may be a dumb question but I have searched the manual and help file
and still can't figure this out:

Under the Effects tab there is an option for: Video Filter-> Color Matte
However the "color" is grey. Is there any way of setting the color to
something other than grey without using the color balance (etc.) filters?

-Alison

alison

Figured it out...
-Alison