ClAy

I have a Media Center PC with S-Video hookups on the rear and front panels of
the PC. I tried to hook up my playstation or my vcr to these inputs, but i
can't find anything that can open up these video inputs. The Media Center
"My TV" will only let me view video from the Coaxial cable input. I can
actually get a video signal from within Muvee producer...but I don't want to
record the stuff, just get it up on my screen so i can use my monitor as a
screen for my vcr and ps2. I thought this damn thing had 2 video inputs, but
i can't figure out how to view them! GOD HELP ME I'M SO FRUSTRATED!

If you run with SP2,you'll need to open firewall,exceptions,add the port.
If you run with an intel based board,go to intel,downloads,download the chip
set installation utility.

"Clay" wrote:

> I have a Media Center PC with S-Video hookups on the rear and front panels of
> the PC. I tried to hook up my playstation or my vcr to these inputs, but i
> can't find anything that can open up these video inputs. The Media Center
> "My TV" will only let me view video from the Coaxial cable input. I can
> actually get a video signal from within Muvee producer...but I don't want to
> record the stuff, just get it up on my screen so i can use my monitor as a
> screen for my vcr and ps2. I thought this damn thing had 2 video inputs, but
> i can't figure out how to view them! GOD HELP ME I'M SO FRUSTRATED!

Your MCE may have two tuners, but both must have signals from the same
source, ie two identical cable boxes, two antennas (or one split) or two
satellite receiver boxes. You cannot have one from a satellite box and one
from a cable box or as in your case one from your Playstation and one from
another source.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging