hl2 ctf?

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i thught i saw a blurb on steam news about a ctf server that the steam staff
played. is this available to us regular gamers yet?

if so, is it under hl2 brand or the counter strike? i didnt notice any new
games on my steam list, but wondered if i missed a crucial update whil i
tooka break from the game for the past 3 months

thanks, and if this is a stupid question, thanks in advance for flame less
answers

On 8/2/2005 6:43 PM rob brightened our day with:

>i thught i saw a blurb on steam news about a ctf server that the steam staff
>played. is this available to us regular gamers yet?
>
>if so, is it under hl2 brand or the counter strike? i didnt notice any new
>games on my steam list, but wondered if i missed a crucial update whil i
>tooka break from the game for the past 3 months
>
>thanks, and if this is a stupid question, thanks in advance for flame less
>answers

HL2CTF is not an official Valve release. Try googling hl2ctf.

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com