To Drop Frame or not to Drop Frame in PD-150

Hello, which would be better to have my PD-150 set too, Auto, Non Drop
Frame, or Drop Frame....and why, if anyone can explain

Leo Reyes wrote:
> Hello, which would be better to have my PD-150 set too, Auto, Non Drop
> Frame, or Drop Frame....and why, if anyone can explain

Drop frame is the correct setting for NTSC. It is simply a numbering
system that keeps the frame count aligned with the true frame rate of
29.97 vs 30 fps. The image is not affected.

Gary Eickmeier

TRENDING THREADS