oliver

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2003

Hi, Are the dvd picture formats PAL and NTSC a factor on a laptop with an LCD
display? Or are those formats only relevant for television screens?

I want to know if I'll be able to play a PAL dvd on my DELL Inspiron
computer in the states.

Thanks for any help.

It'll be the region change which you will need to worry about if it's a
hollywood movie. If it's home made then it will be fine.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media