since installing my 6800 i have been unable to play dvds or any other
kind of videos on my computer. if i use the stock drivers on the cd dvd
playback is fine but when im draging menus around the screen there is a
lot of lag. I have got the new drivers and everything is up to date.
also when i play star wars galaxies after about 10 mins my whole
computer crashes and i need to reset and when i try and play far cry
now the screen is bright and distorted. not sure what to try now except
a formatt. any1 got any tips?

--
Haniel

Have you got the latest version of DirectX? What does DirectX (dxdiag) say
about the card?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging