I have the VCR connected to the computer but I can not record sound. I've
tried this program and "Unlead", yet I still can not hear anything. What am
I doing wrong

Ensure that the Line In of your soundcard is not set to 'mute'.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Chelle" <Chelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have the VCR connected to the computer but I can not record sound. I've
> tried this program and "Unlead", yet I still can not hear anything. What
> am
> I doing wrong

Microsoft Plus! SuperPack for Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp

Plus! SuperPack FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp

Preserve and restore those old vinyl albums and cassettes with Plus! Analog Recorder
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/dme/HowTo_AnalogRecorder.asp

Download Help Documentation
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/dme/help.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Chelle" wrote:

| I have the VCR connected to the computer but I can not record sound. I've
| tried this program and "Unlead", yet I still can not hear anything. What am
| I doing wrong

and tell us how it is connected and to what.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media