Greetings,

I am looking around for a new video card for my Dell Dimension 2400 and I
need to know what will be compatible. my specs are:

Dell Dimension 2400
Intel Celeron 2.60 Ghz
768MB of RAM

From what I've learned the Dell Dimension 2400s have a PCI slot only (not
PCI-Express).

I was wondering if the following card would be compatible:

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=15243

The only things I'd worry about in the specs is that it says it requires a
250W power supply, and I'm not sure what the power on the 2400 is, and it
requres a "PCI 2.0 slot", and I was wondering if that's what I have.

Any help is most appreciated.

Yours,
Phil M.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Open the case and look at the power supply to determine its wattage.