Retrieveing pics saved on disk

I am not computer wise, but I was able to use Movie Maker to save a lot of
pictures to disk. They play as a slideshow. Is there a way to get actual
pictures back. Playing then in Movie Maker and using the capture feature
gives me MUCH lower quality pictures than I saved to disk.

Also, when I want to save more pictures to disk, is there a way to save them
as pictures and not a slide show? Please use small words. I am new to
computers and don't understand technical terms. Thanks for any help or ideas.

Where are these pictures coming from?
How do they get to the pc in the first place?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"justbill" <justbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not computer wise, but I was able to use Movie Maker to save a lot of
> pictures to disk. They play as a slideshow. Is there a way to get actual
> pictures back. Playing then in Movie Maker and using the capture feature
> gives me MUCH lower quality pictures than I saved to disk.
>
> Also, when I want to save more pictures to disk, is there a way to save
> them
> as pictures and not a slide show? Please use small words. I am new to
> computers and don't understand technical terms. Thanks for any help or
> ideas.

Pics that I found on the net and saved to my computer, then saved to a disc.

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> Where are these pictures coming from?
> How do they get to the pc in the first place?
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "justbill" <justbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am not computer wise, but I was able to use Movie Maker to save a lot of
> > pictures to disk. They play as a slideshow. Is there a way to get actual
> > pictures back. Playing then in Movie Maker and using the capture feature
> > gives me MUCH lower quality pictures than I saved to disk.
> >
> > Also, when I want to save more pictures to disk, is there a way to save
> > them
> > as pictures and not a slide show? Please use small words. I am new to
> > computers and don't understand technical terms. Thanks for any help or
> > ideas.

If you saved them to the computer then they will still be whereever you
saved them to. If you deleted them after making the MM movie, then you will
either have to make do with lower quality or find them again I'm afraid.