XviD encoder?

nbk

Max Mustermann wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:49:18 GMT, "Please Spoon Feed Me"
> <PSFM@lazyasss.org> wrote:
>

>>Where can i find a Xvid encoder?
>

> Go to <http://www.google.com>, enter "xvid" in the text input box, select
> the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

I did a search and found no encoders just codecs.
NBK

"NBK" <die@spammer.net> wrote in message
> Max Mustermann wrote:
> > On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:49:18 GMT, "Please Spoon Feed Me"
> > <PSFM@lazyasss.org> wrote:
> >

> >>Where can i find a Xvid encoder?
> >

> > Go to <http://www.google.com>, enter "xvid" in the text input box,
select
> > the "I'm feeling lucky" button.
> >

> I did a search and found no encoders just codecs.
> NBK

That should tell something about it, no support...

my 2 cents

> That should tell something about it, no support...

XviD is a codec - ANY AVI encoder will work with it...would anyone really
require support to figure that out? A google search of xvid will turn up
more information than you can poke a stick at...

NBK wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can i find a Xvid encoder?
> NBK

look below at my sig
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
google.com

Max Mustermann wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:09:40 GMT, "Please Spoon Feed Me"
> <PSFM@lazyass.org> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:20:44 +0200, Max Mustermann
> ><anonymous@remail.amessage.info> wrote:

> >> Go to <http://www.google.com>, enter "xvid" in the text input box,
> >> select the "I'm feeling lucky" button.
> >>
> >I did a search and found no encoders just codecs.
>
> You didn't search very hard:
>
> 1. Doing the step I listed above brings you here: <http://www.xvid.
> org>. 2. Now, if you look off to the left side, there is a FAQ.
> Select that link. 3. You should now see a link for "XviD User's FAQ".
> Select that. 4. The third question is "How do I encode using XviD?
> ".
> Select that and read.
>
> Feel free to ask more questions, AFTER you have read that information.

encoders are the same as codecs
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
www.google.com