When I play a DVD With Media Player no dialog

When I Play a DVD all of the background sounds come out fine such as music.
All of the title screens display and any music or sounds work just fine. But
when actually get in the movie all voices and dialog sound muffled such as
they were in an echo chamber. This also happens when I use WinDVD. I am
using XP Pro SP2.

I tried at least 6 different DVD's all with the same result.

I also tried EasyDVD with the same result.
1 answer Last reply
More about when play media player dialog

    edit: problem solved :P
    in WMP click tools, options, dvd, advanced and mess arround with the
    speaker settings there and one will work :P

    old stuff:
    Do you by anychance have intervideo win dvd (7) or csII controll.
    Im not sure if im allowed to mention cracked stuff in this forum but
    alot of the cracks for Intervideo dvd 7 are rubbish and cause video and
    audio problems.
    I have the same problem, but if i just restart media player it seems to
    be ok. ALSO if you have any stardock apps make sure you exit them before
    watching movies! I have objectdock and it just seriously screws
    everything up!
    pm to give me more details if you like (ie tell me what you installed
    resently! )
    Nicky

    --
    spina

Video DVD Dialog Media Player Windows XP