video clips needed

Herb

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.

These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
powerpoint.

I am looking for signature scenes from different
movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.

or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
transition from one boring slide to another.

I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks
herb@regraphix.com

"Herb" wrote ...
> I am looking for signature scenes from different
> movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day"

If you actually have permission to use such clips, acquiring
them should be easy. If you don't have permission, why would
anybody put themselves at legal jeopardy assisting you with
such a scheme?

> "Herb" wrote ...
> > I am looking for signature scenes from different
> > movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day"
>
> If you actually have permission to use such clips, acquiring
> them should be easy. If you don't have permission, why would
> anybody put themselves at legal jeopardy assisting you with
> such a scheme?

Here you go again, Crowly. STFU if you don't know what you are talking
about. If you think for a second that his/her publisher won't handle that
end of it or make sure it is handled before it goes to print, then you are a
bigger moron that you seem like. Fu**ing wanker.

I went to http://www.regraphix.com/index.htm and Herb seems to have his own
business of website publishing. IF his publisher of his upcoming book did
due diligence as to releases and permissions to use the clips, then why
would he go out into the world asking for the clips? The request does not
sound logical. Unless he wants the world at large to do his leg work, view
the submissions, see what he likes, THEN go get the permissions for what he
wants.
I personally do not have any such clips.
Yours,
Tom
"Herb" <rstein9@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
> clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.
>
> These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
> powerpoint.
>
> I am looking for signature scenes from different
> movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
> scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.
>
> or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
> transition from one boring slide to another.
>
> I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
> something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
> yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
> to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks
> herb@regraphix.com

you know, I take the time to reply and nothing happens/
Which leads me to believe that the originator of this thread is a gonif, a
shill, a theif.
I will publically say I am sorry if I have been in error. But the orignator
of this thread reminds me of the people who tried to convince me that I had
to give it away inorder to be come rich. When in fact they wanted to line
their own pockets at my costs.
If I am in error I will say I am sorry.
yours,
Tom

"Herb" <rstein9@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
> clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.
>
> These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
> powerpoint.
>
> I am looking for signature scenes from different
> movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
> scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.
>
> or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
> transition from one boring slide to another.
>
> I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
> something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
> yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
> to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks
> herb@regraphix.com

This guy is a crook.
I will apologize if I am wrong.
I doubt it.
"Hey big guy, I will make you famous if you give me your talents for free!
GIVE ME A BREAK!
"Herb" <rstein9@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
> clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.
>
> These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
> powerpoint.
>
> I am looking for signature scenes from different
> movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
> scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.
>
> or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
> transition from one boring slide to another.
>
> I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
> something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
> yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
> to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks
> herb@regraphix.com

OK,
Every one else is a coward.
Am I the only one t o reply with email adress, you can find me.... boy oh
boy, was this a test? you know, I think from now on I will only read and the
rest of you guys can take a long walk off a short pier.
Yours,
Tom
"Herb" <rstein9@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
> clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.
>
> These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
> powerpoint.
>
> I am looking for signature scenes from different
> movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
> scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.
>
> or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
> transition from one boring slide to another.
>
> I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
> something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
> yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
> to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks
> herb@regraphix.com

TRENDING THREADS